VitaSmile Dental Practice is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Should VitaSmile Dental Practice make changes to this policy this page will be updated. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1 June 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name and d.o.b
- contact information including telephone number and email address
- information such as address and postcode
- other information relevant to patient care services or enquiries
- medical information submitted by a referring dentist
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to ensure we provide the highest levels of care and customer service and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- if you are a patient of VitaSmile Dental Practice we may need to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- we may use the information to improve our services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any other website you visit.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing email@example.com
- if you do receive a marketing email from us but do not wish to be sent these in future you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe box at the bottom of the email
Any information we retain is held in strict confidence and we will not sell, distribute or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Practice Manager, VitaSmile , 66 Station Road, Harlesden, London, NW10 4UA. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.